Translate

Monday 29 April 2013

Spain - Madrid

Hello everyone, soory i have been updating in long time as i told you in the post before i went to Spain with my family especially in Madrid to be exact.

BUT, i also have some outfit that you might have seen or not on my instagram.

Here is the look and outfit.


 Sunnies by Vans, T-Shirt by Zara, Jeans by Ksubi, Watch by Fossil, Bag by Fossil, Shoe by Lottouse


Jacket by Zara, T-Shirt by Zara, Chinos by Topman, Bag by Fossil, Shoe by Massimo Dutti


Jacket by Zara, T-Shirt by Seignor Wear, Snake Jeans by Zara, Shoe by Massimo Dutti


Sunnies by Rayban, T-Shirt by Zara, Knitwear by Zara, Chinos by Topman, Shoe by Tods


T-Shirt by Zara, Sunnies by Topman, Knitwear by Zara, Watch by Fossil, Chinos by Topman, Shoe by Tods


Sunnies by Vans, Jacket by Zara, T-Shirt by Zara, Belt by Louis Vuitton, Jeans by Ksubi, Shoe by Lottouse


Jacket by Zara, T-Shirt by Zara, Jeans by Ksubi, Shoe by Tods, Bag by Zara


So, about my holiday, i did enjoyed a lot on my holiday as it was the first time for me to visit European Country. I did SHOPPED a lot too because it is cheaper compare to other places. I went to Toledo as well 2 hours drive from Madrid, Museo del Prado and other amazing places.

It is the best place i visited so far other than Japan.

So there you go my outfit while i was on holiday

Some news from me is... I enrolled modelling and casting project in Jakarta. So i hope i can get in and will start my career. We WILL see what will happen next.

Good Night everyone. New post coming soon...


With LOVE,


Felix Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment