Translate

Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Togetherness of Green and Nature

Holaaa everybody...... I got something to tell you. This morning i got an email from Jenny Le, the project manager of Tokyo Twerk, a new Sydney Clothing Label. So, the email was an invitation to the official Launch Party of Tokyo Twerk Clothing. I was shocked after read the email and feel honoured to be part of the event. It is SOMETHING for me as i never been to this sort of event and it MUST be exciting. Then, i emailed her and just waiting for her reply and will let you all know what is happening later on. EXCITED??!! Wait till the news on my next post...

So, this afternoon, i met Marco and Stella for lunch at Ippudo Sydney, the japenese restaurant in Westfield. It was a nice restaurant and good food. The ramen and pork bun are my favourite.



After lunch, then as usual what i did was PHOTO SESSION for all you that curious of what i worn today and the theme of today was GREEN. It goes well with the nature. The photos were taken at Hyde Park again but surely with different background. Im sure you all have seen my instagram and twitter as i posted some for the sneak peek. So, here you go my pose and look for today photo session!!

Sunnies - Aviator by Ray Ban
Tops - Bird Print T-Shirt by Marcs
Blaiser by Zara
Belt by Louis Vuitton
Watch by Luminox
Jeans by Cheap Monday
Tote Bag by Coach
Shoe by Marco Gianni





































Photo taken by Marco Tjokro and Stella 


After the photo session, we all went to My Sweet Memory Cafe to chill out. Cool thing is i still got my swag on with my style sipping the green tea frappe. :)




Before the cafe i went home and received my parcel from Topman. Want to know what is it?? Here you go. It is all full of accessories. How cool it is!!



Then afterwards, we all went to cinemas to watch G.I Joe and nevertheless, i still go my style and 3D Aviator Glass. WOOHOO! SWAG ON!!


I guess that is all for today. Check out more tomorrow on my blog. Back soon... Need to study now for Friday Exam.. Wish me luck! xoxo


*SPREAD THE LOVE OF FASHION*


Felix Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment