Translate

Saturday 6 April 2013

Freedom and Tokyo Twerk Night

Hey all, sorry it was a bit late updating my post. Yesterday i just finished my exam of my Bachelors degree which lead a freedom for me and i also attend the Tokyo Twerk night of their new clothing launching. It was so GOOD! Love the atmosphere so much. This brand is actually designed by Jenny and the type of theme of the clothing was came from the Tokyo and Music Influence. I also met a lot of nice people. Too bad i could not attend it longer because i have farewell party with my university friend as i am leaving Sydney straight after exam which is today. Anyway, here you go the Tokyo Twerk Night Pictures!









Then, after the Tokyo Twerk night, i also went to farewell party at Ivy with Jelita, Andrew and Lauren and here are the photos. We were wet as it was raining while partying. It was the moment that i will not forget because i never party in the RAIN and it was so GOOD.







In addition, here is my look of today.

Shirt by Topman
Belt by Hermes
Jeans by Levis
Shoe by ZU


That is all for yesterday and im getting ready to the airport to fly home and more on today look will be uploaded once im arrived at home safely.. Stay TUNED!


With LOVE,


Felix Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment