Translate

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Rainy Autumn

Holaaaa everybody, its raining the whole day. Hows your day all? Good?

Because it is raining, so i decided to wear something that can cover me from rain and COAT is the one! So, i worn it with my full set of suits as part of my uniform to my university. Today look will not be casual but it will be something that is formal and little bit of touch of swag. Let me know what do you think about the outfit. Check it out below.

Im wearing:
Trench Coat by Politix
Suit by Giordano Concepts
Shirts by Zara
Tie by Politix
Belt by Louis Vuitton
Trousers by Giordano Concepts
Briefcase by Gucci
Shoe by Zara








That is all for the look of the day guys. Tomorrow, there might be more if im actually going out because the exam made me to stay at home to study!! But, i will update more of my looks and can not wait for Friday event too... Excited!!!

With LOVE of Fashion,

Felix Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment