Translate

Monday 1 April 2013

First Outfit of the Month (April Fool)

Hello all, as i said yesterday i had something for today so here it is. I went for photoshoot today.

Guess what day is today guys? Its APRIL FOOL!! You all must have pranked your friends. Must be funny looked at them scared and fooled. Me and Jelita did it to Lauren and it was funny that she buys it. In the afternoon, we had lunch in Lauren's house. Then me and Jelita went for a photo session again today.

So we had our photo session at Hyde Park. You all want to check out more?? Here you go! I got HEAPS for you!!



















































Photo taken by Jelita Sari 

Top - T-Shirt by Topman, Knitwear by Zara, Sunnies by Ray-Ban
Bottom - Chinos by Topman, Belt by Louis Vuitton, Shoe by Marco Gianni
Accessories - Watch by Fossil, Bracelet by Bottega Veneta and Asos


A lot right??!! So after the photo shoot, i went dinner with Cole my good friend. But before, we went to OPERA BAR and it was so nice coz they have the nicest view close to OPERA HOUSE and HARBOUR BRIDGE... You all shoulf try it out and enjoy there! Then we head off to El Loco a mexican restaurant since Cole is mexican so he knows better than me. Also, i met his friend from Norway, Christina. She is gorgeous and nice. It was nice meeting her. I had CHICKEN and PORK TACOS and it was so delicious. You all should try it too. Then, of course, i had tequila for my drink since its in mexican restaurant. 



I guess that is all for today. Check out more oufit for tomorrow here. Good night all! 

You all should also check out my lookbook. Here is the link http://lookbook.nu/felixtanthecat

You all can also check out my look on lookbook and instagram @felixtanthecat. Enjoy my fashion and style guys! Hope it gives you all an inspiration!


*SPREAD THE LOVE OF FASHION*

Felix Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment