Translate

Tuesday 7 May 2013

New and Random

Hey everyone, i just got a time to post something for you all. Im pretty busy doing my placement at the moment and getti excited about it.

 I got yesterday outfit and today outfit. However, it was a bit awkward because it was a bit random and have not been dressing these day so i decided to mix match with my new stuff - Here you go:

T-Shirt by Zara, Shoe by Pedro, Chinos by Topman, Watch by Fossil, Bracelets by Swarovski and Bottega Veneta and Sunnies by Prada

T-Shirt by Zara, Jeans by Ksubi, Ring by Topman, Bracelet by Swarovski and Shoe by Pedro


So, there you go my outfit. One big thing this week is my fashion business plan has been approved and process is on going. Finding the design interior now. I guess im excited and lil bit busy at the same time. Too much things to do but, doesnt matter how busy i am i will still keep posting my pose and outfit for all my readers. Stay tuned!!!


With LOVE,


Felix Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment