Translate

Thursday 11 April 2013

New Job, New Look, New Position

Morning everyone, sorry for not updating the blog and my look few days ago. I was so busy doing my new job now. So im living back home now in Indonesia. I helped my mom with her daily activities. Also, the CEO of Tupperware came to Pontianak yesterday so i was so busy helping mom to organise it and being the MC for translating the Indonesian to English for Mr Rick Going and Mr Christian Schruder and surprisingly we had a red carpet for the VIP guest which where i was standing on. Anyway, here are my look

Suit by Jack London
Tie by Marcs
Shirts by Marcs
Tie Clip by Ted Baker
Pants by Jack London
Shoe by Library
Belt by Hermes




Shirts by Topman
Pants by Topman
Shoes by Pedro



So, that is all for my look few days ago and i will try to post more of today look. Im so excited tooo in coming days because i will go to SPAIN in 2 days time and surely more look and shopping...!!! Have a good day guys!!! Sorry for the late post! :)


With LOVE,


Felix Tan



No comments:

Post a Comment