Translate

Saturday 30 March 2013

The Past OOTD of Myself

Hi all, as i mentioned before i will update to all of you some of my outfit. Surely i will update my OOTD few days ago as i just created this blog today. So here is my OOTD. CHECK IT OUT...!! :)

This OOTD was formal type of style worn on Thursday, 28 March 2013 - Key Ceremony of Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Sydney, Australia.
Top - Shirts by MARCS, Suit by IZZUE Collection, Tie by Topman
Bottom - Pants by IZZUE Collection, Shoe by Zara, Belt by Louis Vuitton
Hair done by Toni and Guy


Below, my outfit from yesterday for my farewell dinner for my fellow Indonesians friends.
Top - Jacket by Zara, T-Shirt by Zara
Bottom - Jeans by Ksubi, Shoe by Aldo
Accessories - Wallet by Louis Vuitton

Thanks to Sherly with her kindness and effort, she bought me the shoes from ALDO and it is the style that i wanted, Oxford Style. It is so GOOD!! :)


Below OOTD was last Sunday, 24 March 2013, hang out with Kelly and Laurencia.
Top - Sunnies by Spitfire bought in ASOS, T-Shirt by Topman,
Bottom - Chinos by Topman, Belt by Hermes, Shoes by Aldo
Accessories - Wallet by Louis Vuitton, Watch by Fossil


This OOTD was with Jelita (Instagram - @jelitalee) my fashionista girl, to see more on GIRL's fashion, follow her Instagram.
Top - Leather T-Shirt by Zara
Bottom - Chinos by Topman, Loafers by Zara


This is my sneak peak of OOTD of my past. To see new OOTD, keep STAY TUNED read the blog and follow my Instagram and blog @felixtanthecat...



*SPREAD THE LOVE OF FASHION*


Felix Tan





2 comments: